make better happen
We’ve been making better happen for individuals, communities and organisations since 1999. Operating around the UK, our team of over 40 full-time expert practitioners work through our people-shaped approach - Insight, Co-create and Engage - to create positive and sustained behaviour change.
behaviour change specialists...
on a mission to help co-create a well, confident and self-reliant society.
Skillfully blending the art and science of human-centred design & innovation through the three domains of...
insight co-create engage
Using action research, service & experience design, behavioural economics, systems thinking, communications & engagement to co-create...
change with heart
Weight Management Service Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Do you want to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of your community?
ICE Creates’ work begins with a promise to share our strengths with the world around us. It’s all about people and behaviours; it’s about you and what legacy you want to create.
ICE is one of the fastest growing health and lifestyle behaviour change organisations in the country. Our entire team is committed to and passionate about improving the happiness, health and wellbeing of people throughout the UK.
You will need to be an independent self-starter, flexible and driven by a desire to help people who want to change their lifestyle behaviours.
Sharing and living our ICE Values is vital for all our team.
Our values are:
So, what will I actually be doing?
To lead and manage the weight management on referral service, coordination of the pathway and reporting for service users as part of the wider Gloucestershire Healthy Lifestyles Service.
Role specific purposes:
- Develop and review the services in line with the needs of the commissioner, service and clients
- Ensure reporting deadlines and contract KPI's are adhered to
- Liaise with providers to ensure the smooth running of the contract
- Enforcing all policies in relation to delivery of the service, including performance evaluation criteria
- Generation of weekly and monthly reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Interrogation of data to ensure compliance with service level agreement
- Preparation of quarterly and annual performance reports
- Attendance at monthly and quarterly supplier meetings
- Create and develop stakeholder relationships
Reporting to the Healthy Lifestyle Services Director
The role is subject to Enhanced DBS check
ICE is an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcomed from all suitably qualified candidates.